Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Bloggers Beginning

Well, here I am in the blogosphere.  Who knew?  My granddaughter, Corina, set it up for me, as I knew nothing about how to do it.  And, I named it "Let's have a conversation" as that is the new "catch phrase" used by those who want to persuade someone else to their way of thinking.  Hey, I admit it.  What I write here is from me, of me, about me, for me, and my way of thinking.  It will also be a sort of journal--a way of keeping up with my life, current events, and events that are significant to me and perhaps, my family.  I will always tell the truth and try to avoid contention as The Book of Mormon says, "contention is of the devil."  That doesn't mean that my opinions might not be controversial.  Not everyone will agree with me, but that's OK.  I want to be tolerant and kind to everyone, but difficult times call for taking a stand against what I believe is wrong (versus right) and that I will do.  Anyway, I don't care if others find what I write offensive, I am too old to dwell on what anyone else thinks of me. 

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! I'll be tuning in to your "conversations!"

    ReplyDelete